Thursday, October 30, 2008

Most people don't know that I have a weird thing about Mr. Potato Head. I have quite a collection of them. I just think that they are so cute when they are dressed as movie characters. I've got Spiderman Potato, Darth Vader, r2d2, Storm Trooper, Indiana Jones, and Transformaer potato head. So of course I could not resist these Potato Head Pumpkin Pirate and Witch Pieces. This is really my kind of pumpkin decorating. But still, we will be doing REAL Pumpkin carving tonight. Ryan is actually very artistic when it comes to pumpkins so if he is in a creative mood I will have good pictures to post tomorrow.


2 comments:

RyanFam said...

I am glad that I got to see them at your house today? thanks for the hair cut and watchin my munckin today! Your the best Love ya

Brooke B said...

did mason just wake up?