Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!! 17 years!

Today is our 17 year anniversary so I thought I would post 17 things about Ryan that I love. It was actually hard to narrow it down to only 17. I am so happy that I married you and I would do it all again in a heartbeat. xoxoxox
( we need to take more pictures together this is the only recent one I could find and it is dumb)

1-You are Tall , Handsome and Sexy.
2-You are really smart about everything.
3-I love that you always make me feel like a beautiful princess even when I'm not.
4-You love our children so much and I know you would do anything for them.
5-You are dedicated to your family and you plan for our future.
6-You work so hard all of the time and you never give up.
7-I love that you are generous and giving in every way.
8-You fix everything from household items to dented cars, pricey speeding tickets, desasterous paint, and my emotional trips to crazy town.
9-You have Integrity in your business and are honest with people.
10-You are patient when I am not.
11-You are compassionate and you really care about everyone you know.
12-You make the best food in the world.
13-You have the ability to forgive people that have wronged you that is beyond my comprehension.
14-I love that you make me feel like you love me unconditionally and I know that it is true.
15-You are passionate about me.
16-You are so fun to be around.
17-You let me sleep in on weekends!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats! Hope you do something fun! Wow, he is great if you get to sleep in on the weekends! :)

HammondFam said...

Happy anniversary!!! You two are a great couple!

Jessie said...

You sound like you married a keeper! Happy Anniversary! Ours is the 19th...

Rogers said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long... are we really that old?