Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lucky 7

I tag everyone to do this!

7 shows I like to watch
1-The Office
2-Lipstick Jungle
3-Dr. 90210
4-Days of our lives
5-My name is Earl
6-Jon and kate plus 8
7-Design to sell

7 things that happened Yesterday and today cause yesterday was dull
1-Mason went motorcycle riding with freinds
2-Paige had a friend over after school ( no dance on wed)
3-I was talked into buying pizza for the whole bunch
4-I bought a whole tank of gas for Under 40 dollars!!!!!
5-I finished my book. (kind of dumb not worth mentioning)
6-Found a CAT in my house!
7-worked out for the first time since Vegas

7 places i like to eat
1-Market street grill
2-Cafe Rio
3-Village Baker
4-Rumbi
5-Macaroni grill
6-Maglebys
7-kneaders

7 things Im looking forward to
1-Christmas
2-sleeping in on weekends
3-Twilight the Movie on November 21!!!
4-Thanksgiving
5- Summer
6-losing wieght
7- having really long hair finally and then chopping my hair off

7 things i say to often
1- Hurry you are going to be late for school
2-Paris you are driving me CRAZY!
3- this room is a disaster
4-I need to take Paige/Mason to (dance, scouts school, piano,guitar ect.)
5- I need to pick up Paige/mason at ( see #4)
6-no i dont know what we are having for dinner
7-will you be home for dinner or are you golfing? playing cards?

7 things that attract me to Ryan
1- He is really hard worker and motivated.
2- He is cute and Tall and tells me he loves me
3- He is funny and I love his Laugh.
4-He is super smart about everything
5-He dosnt say anything when i sing loud and off key in the car
6-His friends tell me that he talks about how much he loves me
7-He puts up with me when I take a trip to crazy town.

7 favorite things
1-family
2-permanent eyeliner
3-DVR
4-Lazer hair removal
5-Books
6-Diet Coke ( I'm quiting again tomorrow)
7-temperpedic Pillow and Bed

7 things i can do
1-sew
2- play piano a little
3- Make cookies
4-Read fast
5-blog
6-scrapbook
7-Hair . just not my own.

1 comment:

Brook and Chad said...

I LOVE Lipstick Jungle... Hmmm it is on again tonight. I don't know if I like the Friday night switch or not. But, since I also love DVR, it really doesn't matter that much! :) and, I think I may join you on a trip to crazy town. When are you next going?

Love, B