Wednesday, December 3, 2008

38 is not even to the top of the Hill.

Yesterday was my birthday and My wonderful Parents came over to visit and take me out to lunch! I am so grateful for the unconditional love that they have shown me my whole life and I am so glad that I have them. They are my best friends and are always, always there for me. (My DAD built my beautiful fireplace in the background of this Picture,Including the brick work and woodwork on mantle he is so talented!)
I wish I could scan the birthday card Paige made me it is so cute. Inside it says "Almost up the hill, not too old to count." and she drew a hill with a road going up and an X half way up. She is so creative. I am NOT over the Hill yet !!! 38 is not even to the top of the hill!!!

2 comments:

Rogers said...

Happy Late Birthday! WOW I am amazed at your fireplace. I would love to adopt your dad. It looks like you had a great day! Merry Christmas!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday! You sure don't look 38! Hope you had a good Christmas!