Friday, December 5, 2008

Hamsters!!

I have failed to mention in my blog 2 "members of the family". After years of longing for fuzzy little pets, I finally gave in and let the kids buy two hamsters with their own money. They are super soft and cute and actually good pets. We do have to keep them in the basement because they run on their wheel all night and would keep us awake.



Mason and Zelda


Paige and Luna

Paige is the ultimate animal lover. she watches all the animal shows and reads animal books and constantly talks about being a vet. Lately she has been asking me every day how old she would have to be to volunteer at the vet or the animal shelter.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

They are pretty cute for hamsters! :)

Rogers said...

My daughter Ashley is the same way she LOVES animals wants to be a Vet. or work at sea world something to do with animals! Mabey they can be roomates in college...